Mick

10 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago

Maus > Drmaus's Comments

Drmaus's Comments

Include your parting gift sentence in the note that’ll tell her that you know; replace your items, and shrug it off. It’ll drive you nuts — I know it would me. Instead plan about how to prevent theft. Sometimes relatively small theft is worse than something bigger, because of the interaction between you and the other person. It gets under one’s skin.
The worst theft I suffered was one I was afraid to report, because the jerks also used my computers to attempt to hack several large institutions. I was concerned in case they'd had some success.
Comment on Domestic Travail, Part 2 - Dec 16, 2017 8:50 AM ()
You have to get rid of everyone else in your house before your stuff stops disappearing. When others worked with me from my apartment, things like my vacuum and a kitchen stepstool were borrowed without my knowing. I did not like that. Especially when the stepstool, brand new, was returned covered with paint.
Comment on Domestic Travail - Dec 9, 2017 7:40 PM ()
I like the ones with the droll doctors testifying, and the one with the 35-38 yr old son who's been living there for 45 years.
Comment on Legal Hilarity - Dec 7, 2017 6:45 AM ()
That reminds me of when I sent an entree of chicken back twice in an Asian restaurant... and it turned out the pink I kept seeing in the meat was not undercooking, but the pink lights in the restaurant ceiling. But potatoes?
Comment on Home Again - Dec 5, 2017 10:16 AM ()
People who own their own businesses are the most assuming people I've run into, asking for free stuff without a bit of embarrassment. Have you published a post on your cleaning/carding/spinning process on chiengora and linked it to your sales page? I always liked reading that when you've written about it.
Comment on It Takes All Kinds - Dec 4, 2017 11:20 AM ()
I'll back Ed up on the westerns. Not as a steady diet, but so many are famous classic things that I love.
Not in the market for it, but how does cable compare to satellite TV now?
Comment on A TV Rant - Dec 4, 2017 11:08 AM ()
I wonder if this cat is so stupid, too, since he's survived outside. Overcaution might make you avoid a manmade cat door and narrowed closet entrances (where dragons probably live).
Comment on Smart Cats - Dec 4, 2017 11:02 AM ()
I like reading about things like this. Not sure how it doesn't burn, though.
Comment on Carrot Cake Conserve - Nov 26, 2017 8:51 AM ()
A few years ago I bought a bunch of Russian folk songs he sang, which I don't ordinarily go for. But his voice was rich and amazing. I was sad to hear about his cancer.
Comment on Dimitri Hvorostovsky R.I.P. - Nov 26, 2017 8:45 AM ()
Your friend's name was Rob Roy? Came with his own drink name.
Comment on The Social Amenities ... - Nov 17, 2017 9:20 PM ()

Page 1 of 155   Next >>   [1,546 comments found]