Mick

> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago

Maus > Drmaus's Comments

Drmaus's Comments

Are they fiddlehead ferns? those are edible.
Comment on Life is Good (But No Excuse Not to Blog) - Apr 29, 2017 8:47 PM ()
I keep picturing this, and don't know how you managed it. Especially with how tiny and cramped they build them these days. Now I'm thinking all women should be flexible enough and strong enough to be able to escape a bathroom this way.. it is now my new fitness goal.
Comment on Trapped - Apr 28, 2017 8:17 AM ()
I am impressed at your agility! And you've reminded me of a long-ago Sunday I spent with my mother -- we'd decided to get dressed up and go to brunch at a downtown hotel. There was an attractive young woman in a gown who played the harp in the hotel dining room. A little later I ran into her downstairs in the ladies' room. For some stupid reason the stalls had coin things on them -- you had to pay a dime to get in. The harpist walked in, no purse with her. Before I could offer her a dime, she smiled at me, dropped to the floor and slithered under the stall door.
Comment on Trapped - Apr 28, 2017 8:11 AM ()
Since Bonanza is also a U.S. company, eventually you may be facing the Etsy situation all over again. I had this happen at my domain escrow site, and both the buyer and seller has to submit a bunch of ID. I believe the govt. is cracking down on any online business that offers financial services and demanding they comply with US Patriot Act rules.
Comment on Bye Bye Etsy Hello Bonanza - Apr 27, 2017 9:47 AM ()
Soon I will probably be working on a regular Windows computer for part of my work, which I haven't done in a decade or so. Guess I'll have to pay attention to all that virus stuff again. It's so easy to forget to be careful and click on something.
Comment on Avoid This Virus - Apr 26, 2017 10:33 PM ()
I like the trees too. But if I had a cabin and sometimes bears I'd probably put bars on the windows.
Comment on Life on the River - Apr 26, 2017 10:28 PM ()
The lack of energy is the worst. Are you doing any better? With a Tempurpedic bed it would get too warm for a lot of women, I bet. Although I hate my face and shoulders getting chilly, I often have to sleep with one foot out of the covers just for temperature regulation. Kind of the principle of a heat sink.
Comment on Being Out of It, Free Love Advice, Free Bed Advice - Apr 17, 2017 11:36 AM ()
will read again. I always read the posts, but for awhile have been so anxious for one thing after another I don't trust myself to comment, sometimes.
Comment on Invisible - Apr 17, 2017 11:04 AM ()
Do you have photos of your plants? Do I have to use Facebook to see them? It sounds beautiful. Hydrangeas are a favorite of mine. Here, the weather continues to switch from winter to spring, and the wisteria and roses have slowly sprouted again after various freezes.
Comment on Gardening with Help[ - Apr 7, 2017 1:01 PM ()
She could be celebrating right now.
Comment on Happy Birthday Marg! - Apr 2, 2017 3:06 PM ()

Page 1 of 145   Next >>   [1,450 comments found]