Mick

3 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago

Maus > Drmaus's Comments

Drmaus's Comments

The videos of all those people in wheelchairs being arrested made great visuals for all to see, those people were really brave. I don't think the Senate is even going to put the bill up for a vote since it looks like the votes aren't there. The continuing drag of battles we have to meet will simply go on.
Comment on What We're Made Of - June 23, 2017 2:27 PM ()
Ok, there has to be more to this! Did he ever get out of the zoo?
Comment on What a Hoot !!!! - June 23, 2017 2:20 PM ()
I was kind of expecting Bigfoot to show up, or a flying saucer.
Comment on The Tower of Changing Lights - June 21, 2017 6:44 PM ()
He is still unshaven.... But his life is beautiful. Actually, this silly marketing plan has all it needs to succeed: one shirt; different colors. The public will not be confused by anything complicated.
Comment on Life Solved - June 19, 2017 8:47 PM ()
It's good to practice not replying to emails until you've verified them. But they get so tricky, these guys. I have to maintain a high level of paranoia to protect my info. Around 2002 I think it was, the Canadian Mounties were trying to reach me to ask that I be interviewed about a case. I had trouble believing this, naturally. My email was all they had. When I called, they were so natural and nice that I felt sure they were Canadian...
Comment on Phishers - June 19, 2017 8:35 AM ()
No plans for the 4th yet. I can hardly think more than a day or two ahead. The thing about being in survival mode (which I'm in now) is that when you squeak by and things are okay, they feel much better than okay. Getting some cash in, wonderful. Paying a bill feels great. And my friend who thought he'd had a small stroke, hadn't.
Comment on The Good News - June 16, 2017 1:34 PM ()
A ripoff I haven't run into, and an expensive one. Good idea getting a new card. But if you're being charged for one tape, then why should you return that first tape? It sounds like they're trying to confuse people. It's the 2nd mailing that should be returned.
Comment on Free Sample Scam - June 14, 2017 5:28 PM ()
I know I'm missing a lot of things I would like to read, but still have difficulty with the format on FB. I will have to go back to it, since I have a work project there, and a hobby page. Do people find your pages just by google searches, or are they referred from other FB pages?
Comment on Blog vs Facebook - June 14, 2017 9:42 AM ()
In my family we try to never, ever talk news or politics with the two who are Trump supporters -- they are intractable (not to mention willfully blind, & often inhumane). Remember that you're not complicit when there was a hacked election. We can protest the existence of the electoral college (on NationalPopularVote.com you can check on your state's bill), and Citizens United.
Comment on Blog More ... Facebook Less! - June 13, 2017 8:46 AM ()
Your dogs are the comic relief. Thank goodness for them.
Comment on Loyal Dogs Are Priceless - June 10, 2017 7:23 PM ()

Page 1 of 149   Next >>   [1,482 comments found]