Martin D.

> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago
> 30 days ago

Gay, Poor Old(er) Man > Greatmartin's Comments

Greatmartin's Comments

I have no idea what happened here!!!! My comment are the last 2 paragraphs!!
Comment on Furniture - Apr 18, 2017 7:53 AM ()
"
Expires 04/23/17.
Valid 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. for each dine-in adult lunch or To-Go Combo #2 only, beverage not included. Individual offer may be used by all guests of your party. Only one discount may be applied per item. Offers exclusive to Club Veg members only, void if posted online, altered or expired.
W2739300E057F6
W2739300E057F6

Expires 04/23/17.
Valid 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. for each dine-in adult lunch or To-Go Combo #2 only, including one Milk or non-alcoholic, non-bottled beverage (Large To-Go cup $0.50 extra). Individual offer may be used by all guests of your party. Only one discount may be applied per item. Offers exclusive to Club Veg members only, void if posted online, altered or expired.
W2739400E057F6
W2739400E057F6
Expires 04/23/17.
Valid after 4 p.m. for each dine-in adult dinner, beverage not included. Individual offer may be used by all guests of your party. Only one discount may be applied per item. Offers exclusive to Club Veg members only, void if posted online, altered or expired.
W2739500E057F6
" Why is it men don’t worry about injuring themselves?" Because we know you women fall for it every time and will take care of us if we do!!! (Plus we are showoffs at all ages!)

About 7 years ago I went on a 'clean out' everything binge--I can now roller skate in my place if I want to!!

p
Comment on Furniture - Apr 18, 2017 7:51 AM ()
Haven't got the slightest idea what you are talking about with selling domain ads but then technology and I have never been friends!! LOL
Comment on 20-mule Team - Apr 17, 2017 3:09 PM ()
Oh I could pass for 81 IF I had to!!!
Comment on Courtyard Cafe--a Restaurant Review - Apr 6, 2017 9:27 PM ()
Comment on Happy Birthday Marg! - Apr 2, 2017 3:46 PM ()
We have to get you down to South Florida where what you describe is a way of life!! With making I-95 having a toll lane (they call it an express lane)and constant construction going on as bad as it gets in 'season' it is pretty bad the other 6 months.
Comment on Oh Woe! - Mar 29, 2017 2:27 PM ()
A really good crew here but some of the new rules are depressing-no more Christmas decorations OUTSIDE of apartment--no plants on the walkway and all gardens will be taken out as they want everything to be uniform--like "Steppford"--ugh!! But I can live with that!
Comment on Everything Old is New(er) Again! - Mar 28, 2017 10:25 AM ()
Comment on Happy Birthday Jeri!! - Mar 27, 2017 7:35 PM ()
They know your pain before you do! See what you are missing--look at my post today!!~
Comment on Springtime in the Rockies - Mar 27, 2017 7:45 AM ()
I told you to move here years ago--62 and over--comparing illnesses, meds, doctors, hospitals, aches and pains--a million laughs!! (P.S. WE could use a few drug dealers here!)
Comment on Springtime in the Rockies - Mar 24, 2017 6:23 PM ()

Page 1 of 778   Next >>   [7,774 comments found]