John

2 days ago
3 days ago
3 days ago
11 days ago

Men Are From Mars.... > Jjoohhnn's Comments

Jjoohhnn's Comments

1,785 of them are asking if you're still alive. Question answered.
Comment on This Started September 8 2017 - Sept 19, 2017 4:25 PM ()
No storm video? What a missed opportunity! I hear that it's too HOT to live down there! Of course, some guys are still in denial.
Comment on This Started September 8 2017 - Sept 19, 2017 5:38 AM ()
I haven't had a good (or bad) pastrami sandwich in longer than I can remember! The bars around where I worked in the city by the Garden always piled the meat in the center of the sandwich. I still don't understand the purpose to that unless it's to make it look full. But that is a minor inconvenience to enjoy a good sandwich!
Comment on NY Marina Deli--restaurant Review - Sept 6, 2017 6:52 AM ()
Football is like religion: study it and you find that it's useless. For some, it becomes a culture, like RVing or ham radio, where people get together and exchange experience. But for the others? I think it's a better way to kill time than watching golf. What a shame that so much school time is wasted on things that don't matter in the long run.
Comment on Football Season Again ... .Sigh! - Sept 4, 2017 7:35 AM ()
I worked at the only store in a small tourist town in the Catskills (Phoenicia) many years ago There are always ways to find entertainment. Put unwanted items in a local's cart and wait for their reaction at the checkout; seriously overpricing a fellow worker's meat purchase, but probably the worst was when a stupid kid from my crew stole a gallon of heavy cream that we would hold for the operator of the local French bistro. I assume he marked a gallon of homo as "HC" and she had no clue. The funny part was to watch her and her accent the next day when she came in to complain that she "beat it and beat it" but it wouldn't firm up.

Actually, I don't miss those days.
Comment on The Banana with Nine Lives - Aug 28, 2017 6:37 AM ()
Good to know that I ain't dead yet! Have anything else to say about young gurls in tight shorts??
Comment on Unheard of Rains in August. - Aug 25, 2017 9:20 AM ()
At least you don't have to live in it during construction!
Comment on Progress on the New Cabin - Aug 19, 2017 7:16 AM ()
I knew there was a reason why I avoided prison for all these years!
Comment on Fork it Over - Aug 19, 2017 7:06 AM ()
I can be outside for hours at a time with no problem and the ole lady comes out and 30 seconds later she's complaining about the bugs. Not that I've never been bitten, but the swarm has to be thick before it happens.
Comment on Bite - Aug 18, 2017 7:45 AM ()
There's an Olive Garden somewhere local to me and after this, I certainly won't be the one to seek it out. Even the name is a turnoff. Italian is one of my least favorites anyway, so I'll stick with Sloan's Steakhouse or the Chines buffet. Hmmm looks like I didn't need to be convinced after all.
Comment on Olive Garden Restaurant--review - Aug 18, 2017 7:39 AM ()

Page 1 of 399   Next >>   [3,985 comments found]