Mark

Last Online:
2 days ago

My Friends

online now

Lepidoptera > Merchandiser50's Comments

Merchandiser50's Comments

Sorry for your loss. Growing up with two German shepherds, I know how hard it is to lose a loving pet. Hopefully, like myself, you'll be able to think of the joy and pleasure and love in happier thoughts as time goes by. Unfortunately, our pets have a much shorter life span than our own, but their companionship we never forget.
Comment on Angel's in Heaven - Apr 22, 2017 6:24 AM ()
sorry to hear about your loss. I grew up with German shepherds and losing a loving pet is never easy. Hopefully. like myself, you'll have fond enjoyable memories of Angel as time passes. Unfortunately, the life spans of our pets is much shorter than our own but the love and pleasures they give to us we cherish forever.
Comment on Angel's in Heaven - Apr 22, 2017 6:19 AM ()
Now why don't doctor's offices subscribe to such services so they'd have some other old issues of skiing, People, Us, Time, and a lot of medical magazines. Mosquito News,anybody?
Comment on Want a Magazine to Read? - Apr 12, 2017 11:40 AM ()
Ok...Here's one...What can you put up a chimney down and down a chimney down but you can't put up a chimney up or down a chimney up?

CLUE: Gene Kelly was holding one when he sang "Singing in the Rain"
Comment on The Riddler - Aug 4, 2008 8:42 AM ()
We've had mice in our home over a year ago here on Long Island-and though none have shown their whiskers lately-the thought of them running in our kitchen and on our stove is disturbing. A RAT would certainly have my wife call an exterminator. I caught the two mice in glue traps in our kitchen-others in the past in our basement in glue traps.
Comment on Rat Killin' - July 31, 2008 8:24 PM ()
He made the wrong assumption we were not home-althoght the car we went away with was parked in front of our house. OBLIVIOUS !!!
Comment on Whose Car is This Anyway? - July 31, 2008 5:13 PM ()
What's happened to Chicklets and Charms and Bubblicious and Hubba Bubba Gum? "Normal " gums and sucking candies seem to be gone from the supermarket cash registe checkouts.
Comment on Always - My Dad - July 31, 2008 5:06 PM ()
I guess being a boomer,(1950) makes me appear old to the other generations like I thoght of people born in their 20s when I was a teenager.
Comment on The "Y" Generation - July 28, 2008 6:59 PM ()

Page 1 of 1   [8 comments found]