Teal

2 days ago
3 days ago
10 days ago
16 days ago

Teal's Modest Adventures > Tealstar's Comments

Tealstar's Comments

I see less ability by today's young people to form a coherent sentence, or to write with style. And, of course, they have abandoned cursive writing and also have trouble reading it. Never mind knowing obscure words. Let's start with basic grammar.
Comment on Wordy - Oct 9, 2017 5:50 PM ()
I'm acting just as if I'm going to live forever and continue to fight for causes I'll never get to see realized. Your tech solution to gunfire from buildings sounds excellent.
Comment on Las Vegas - Oct 8, 2017 10:37 AM ()
Is that a wolf in the foreground? Beautiful photo. The cold weather is what makes leaves change color. If you get 32 degrees on Monday that should help.
Comment on It's Fall - Oct 8, 2017 10:33 AM ()
How lovely. Miss Fredo's posts on Greasy. We have an art colony here. Artists use the local scenery as subject matter -- lots of sea scenes and palms and such. Lots of pottery. Our little island has a historic district. Need a ceramic frog? This is da place.
Comment on A Delightful Week - Oct 7, 2017 1:27 PM ()
Sounds like a lovely birthday. Very handsome photo of Don. Incidentally, he and my husband share a birthday, 9/9. But Ed was just 78. We did the elegant dinner thing at the Tarpon Lodge in Pineland, on the water, lovely setting, great food. I had a margerita. It was also our wedding anniversary. It was great that the lodge did not sustain damage during Irma. After Charley, in 2004, it was closed for months.
Comment on Happy Birthday - Oct 2, 2017 7:27 AM ()
How lovely. Say hi for me. Miss Alfredo on Greasy.
Comment on Fredo and Mike Coming to Visit - Sept 30, 2017 10:01 AM ()
Give Jose a hug for me.
Comment on Designer Dogs - Sept 25, 2017 10:01 PM ()
Your workers sound like legislators. The house looks great.
Comment on Almost Done - Sept 25, 2017 8:10 PM ()
Although I was a cornetist in the Austin High School Girl's band, which went to all the H.S. football games, and played during half time and formed letters ... I never learned to understand the game. All the subtleties were lost on me. I am blessed that Ed's interest in the game is marginal.
Comment on Football Season Again ... .Sigh! - Sept 2, 2017 6:59 PM ()
I am a tomato junkie, and buy the vine riped ones in the market even though they are more expensive. My efforts to grow them failed miserably. Put me on your list. Ed bought a riding mower a few years back. It keeps needing repair. He is not using it at all and now we have a lawn service that mows and edges (an art). I'd like him to get rid of it because it takes up big space in the garage. I am thinking you need another dog. I know, it's work and can be expensive, but nothing works like a big kiss from a big dog to put things right. And it might take the edge off your loss although, in my experience, grief over a missing animal never ends. And Jose might perk up too. P.S. Is Laura happy in NYC? I can't imagine not. xx, T
Comment on Shopping - Aug 27, 2017 7:23 AM ()

Page 1 of 603   Next >>   [6,026 comments found]