Teal

13 hours ago
1 day ago
1 day ago
3 days ago

Teal's Modest Adventures > Tealstar's Comments

Tealstar's Comments

P.S. if Laura has a job on a rooftop, it's probably mid-town Manhattan and elegant. Good for her.
Comment on The Good News - June 16, 2017 9:04 AM ()
Sorry the 4th will be a drudge for you. Does Ted enjoy these outings? if not, I'd seriously considering not going at all. We never make plans for the 4th, or, basically, for any other holiday and sometimes we are on our own unless one of our ambitious friends invites us. And we don't entertain because in the last 4 years, Ed has co-oped the entire house for his guardian paperwork. He failed filing 101.
It is what it is.
Comment on The Good News - June 16, 2017 9:03 AM ()
I live in a state where the governor is a Republican toady, an unindicted felon, took the 5th 75 times when he was the head of a hospital corporation -- the top executives were jailed, he went free, and ######## in Florida elected him to the governor's office. Every day the revelations concerning the orange porker grow to indicate he is guilty.
A new story today from Bipartisan Report was from Bloomberg News and it says that the voting machines in 39 states were hacked and that the election results are illegitimate. I don't know if this will go anywhere, but when Trump was elected by heart sank, thinking we were stuck with him for a full term. Now I think he will have to resign, but it might take a while. Watching the news encourages me because he is so compromised and it comes out daily. Don't despair.
Comment on Blog More ... Facebook Less! - June 13, 2017 8:02 AM ()
I love the list -- I'd like to see one that nails a spouse who changes the ground rules on an issue so you're screwed if you do and you're screwed if you don't.
Comment on 5 Deadly Terms Used by a Woman - June 10, 2017 8:45 AM ()
garage screens that fit inside of the door are available. See if you can have one installed. Then you can have the garage open to the air without allowing insects in. Vinegar will kill weeds -- Google vinegarand weeds to get details.
Comment on Spring: Stuff Grows - June 10, 2017 8:42 AM ()
I love garage sales ... you got lucky. I am interested to know what you think is affordable in NY. last time I checked, prices for places convenient to Manhattan were sky high. Did she connect with Julie and Lila? xx, T
Comment on Just Call Me the Salvage Queen - June 4, 2017 10:21 PM ()
Sorry you have to game the system in this way. Why do you have no insurance. Didn't Obamacare work for you?

Comment on Health Care Hacks - June 1, 2017 2:35 PM ()
My efforts at planting flowers succeeded one season and were destroyed by hurricane Thelma. It's like a higher authority was telling me "don't even think about it." As time wears on, I have less energy for outdoor work. Trimming the bougainvillea can lay me low for a day. So I am impressed by all who can garden and succeed. Waiting for a call back from a new lawn mowing guy because the one I was using disappeared. WTF?? I am using Tamy for the bushes. She's super.
Comment on Evil Witch - June 1, 2017 8:40 AM ()
It's also important that our allies see the current situation as an aberration that will play out and we can get back to intelligent governing.
Comment on Europe ... - May 30, 2017 6:32 AM ()
I don't have early history in this country. Jay did. A whole slew of Stantons going back to Indian days and Jay said he had some Iroquois blood. There is no researching my Greek ancestry since records were poorly kept in Mom and Dad's day. When I asked my mom when her birthday was, she said the year before her brothers came back from the war and she was referring to the Greek-Tukish war. So much for that.
Comment on News from the Turn of the Century - May 29, 2017 2:24 PM ()

Page 1 of 600   Next >>   [5,993 comments found]